The Laboratory staff members are available 24-hours-a-day: providing outpatient, inpatient, and emergency care. Our staff performs high-complexity testing such as: bacteriology, therapeutic drug testing and full chemistry panels. The laboratory is COLA accredited.
Laboratory testing has a major influence on the clinical decisions your healthcare provider makes regarding the diagnosis, treatment and management of your health.
Outpatient Service Hours
Monday – Friday: 7:00 A.M. to 5:30 P.M.
Saturday: 7:00 A.M. – 12:00 Noon
Our Laboratory results facilitate:
- A higher degree of wellness
- Disease prevention
- Accurate and early diagnosis of disease
- Selection and monitoring of treatment
- Evaluation of potential adverse outcomes
- Management of chronic conditions
- A Nationally Accredited Full Service Laboratory.
- Friendly, Professional staff of Registered, and Certified Medical Technologists, Technicians, and Phlebotomists.
- A comprehensive on-site testing menu, plus Modern Instrumentation to ensure short turn around times.
- Contractual services with nationally accredited Reference Laboratories for specialty testing.